Saturday 30 April 2011

Brian McKnight has commented over Jay-Z's music

R&B singer Brian McKnight has commented over Jay-Z's music, he saying that the rapper did not prepare romantic music.

While the 'Back At One' singer The AP that R & B singers allows Rap music as the sex itself is difficult to be too romantic to such a live.

Speaking about his fan's romantic desires towards him, McKnight said: "My voice lends itself to singing a slower song. I still believe when you want to get close to someone, it's my type of music you put on.

"I doubt if they're listening to Jay-Z at that moment - not that there's anything wrong with Jay-Z. He's great."

However, McKnight admitted that although he is very sexy sing songs, he himself is not a natural romantic!

He revealed: "Unfortunately, I am the least romantic man ever… I'm a guy's guy. But I'm not sure most women would want that 'romantic' person 24 hours a day anyway. Too much of that would probably not be a good thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment