Tuesday 5 April 2011

Paul Weller to finish his work on his new album

Paul Weller to finish his work on his new album "Wake The Nation", and record this year is expected to continue for some time.

The former Jam legend told digital radio station XFM, “The album is all ready to go. Maybe this year, hopefully”.

Later, Weller continued his songwriting in his desire to find new ways spoke, while also keeping one eye firmly on the principle of strong head, underlining the importance of.

He said, “It seems to be taking its own character this time. Sonically it’s still pushing things, but still with good melodies, and lyrically I’m trying to stretch myself. I’ve tried to make the words more impressionistic, tried to write in different ways. As much as I’m going to change the music, I want to be able to change the way I write words as well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment