Tuesday 29 March 2011

Fleetwood Mac's Stevie Nicks would reveal in Glee

Fleetwood Mac member Stevie Nicks has admitted she would reveal in Glee.

Nick recently hit TV show rumors in the future to be appointed immediately visited the show set.

Stevie is being filmed, despite the fear of a place to keep the show about his interest in talking to Guardian: "I don't really like to be filmed. But if I was ever going to do anything like that on TV, it would be Glee."

"I say, 'You gotta remember I'm 62 years old. So you've got to have those cameras up, and I have to have the best lighting in the world'. I'm not asking to look 16, I'm asking to look 40."

Steve's comments follow a recent announcement that fun is a Fleetwood Mac popular 1976, 'Rumours' records show based around was to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment