Saturday 26 March 2011

Kesha has cancelled her Japanese tour dates

Kesha has cancelled her Japanese tour dates, the ‘We R Who We R’ singer to bring this serious earthquake and tsunami devastated the country ‘Get Sleazy Tour’ was due, but shows respect for the victims decided to cancel out.

She released a statement on her website which said: “My heart is with Japan right now through this disaster and these hardships. I genuinely don't think right now would be appropriate timing for me to perform in Japan given the content and the spirit of my show, which is all about feeling exuberant, rowdy, and wild … I plan to bring my party there and to that part of the world when we are all ready to dance and Get $leazy together again. In the meantime I am going to do everything I can to help relief efforts and I encourage everyone in the world to do the same. (sic)”

Kesha Productions in Japan by Creativeman concert was being promoted and the company also announced that it is closed it will be a large number of music festivals is calling.

Annual spring R&B, soul and hip-hop festival Springgroove, which was due to take place at the Makuhari Messe venue, near Tokyo, on April 2 and Zepp Osaka music hall on April 3 has been cancelled. Nelly and Flo Rida were among the headliners.

No comments:

Post a Comment