Monday 28 March 2011

Kylie Minogue and Britney Spears would sound ''great'

Kylie Minogue has revealed that her and Britney Spears would sound ''great''.

The 'All the lovers' hitmaker pop star Britney admires and thinks a collaboration between them "great" results will be.

Speaking of the star, Kylie said: "I think she's great. I've met her before and we've worked with some of the same people who help put our tours together. I'm sure it would be a great thing."

The singer, 42, she start the UK leg of her 'Aphrodite: Les Folies Tour' in Cardiff previous week, also said she can't stop listening to one of Britney's new tracks from her 'Femme Fatale' album.

She added to the Metro newspaper: "There's a song from the deluxe edition, 'He About To Lose Me', that's in my head before I go to sleep.

"I play it off my computer when I'm in my dressing room and I just wanted to say I am excited about it."

She continue: "I am thinking about it a lot. I don't know if I will rush into doing another pop album.

"I've done acoustic performances of my songs, different interpretations of other songs and there was such a great response to that, I might do something along those lines. I'd love to branch out and do some different type of performing."

Kylie's 'Aphrodite: Les Folies Tour' continues across the UK until April 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment